Notes from the Teacher
- I send a weekly Dojo message to parents about what the students are learning in each subject area and any upcoming events.
- Many of our text books can be accessed online.
- Homework assignments are written in the agenda daily. Please read and sign your child's agenda every night.
- Students are not allowed to turn homework assignments in early. This is so parents can see the completed assignment before it is given to me for grading.
- Students will bring home a "Graded Papers" folder every Monday. Please review your child's work, sign the enclosed log, and return the empty folder to school the next day.